Office-based chemical peels are essential for maintaining skin’s health and appearance and they are available exclusively through an authorized SkinCeuticals skincare professional. These peels work synergistically with SkinCeuticals home care to yield optimal results. Formulated with an exclusive blend of clinical-grade acids and a maximized peel concentration of phenylethyl resorcinol, Advanced Corrective Peel dramatically diminishes the appearance of discoloration, while smoothing texture and refining the appearance of pores, to restore a brighter, more clarified skin tone. For optimal results, a series of 4-6 treatments every 4 weeks is recommended.
For optimal results, a series of 4-6 treatments every 4 weeks is recommended.
- Helps reduce visible signs of photoaging, including fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and dullness by exfoliating surface cells.
- Softens and smoothes the skin’s surface texture.
- Decreases the frequency of acne breakouts and fades the appearance of post-acne discoloration.
- Maintains and enhances the benefits of a SkinCeuticals homecare regimen.
- Complements benefits of in-office procedures.